Please submit any questions to Christine McLean, M.A., General Manager at [email protected] or 732-723-2200 x1081.
2022-2023 SCHOOL MEALS INFORMATION
For the 2021-2022 school year, the State of New Jersey provided free school meals to all students regardless of eligibility in the Free and Reduced program. For the 2022-2023 school year, this offering will not be extended. The State of New Jersey will no longer be providing free meals to all students.
The lunch prices for the 2022-2023 school year are listed below.
Purchasing School Meals:
- Payschools link - Add money to your child’s lunch account via the Payschools online portal, link below
- Send your child with a check written out to the Spotswood Board of Education. In the notes section of the check please write “lunch account”.
For more information about menu options, including allergen and nutrition information, please visit the Build A Meal link.
Free and Reduced Information:The State of New Jersey will be reimplementing the Free and Reduced program for the 2022-2023 school year. This program is used to determine eligibility for free or reduced meals for the student, free college applications, state funding and other programs through the state. All families are encouraged to complete the application to determine eligibility.
To apply for the Free and Reduced Price Meals program:
- Follow this link to your Genesis Parent Portal to fill out the necessary application. Under the forms tab, at the bottom of the page, is the online application portal.
- Print the forms below and return to your child’s school
- Ask for a copy at your child’s school and then return it after completing